Home » » How To Delete Apps On Your iPad

How To Delete Apps On Your iPad

Written By Owenayuk on Thursday, 14 February 2013 | Thursday, February 14, 2013

Well, in my own view, iPad is like a mini laptop or mobile version of
computer. But its inbuilt memory cannot be compared to that of a PC.
Sometimes, you might need some free space in your iPad to enable you
download other iPad apps. And if you don't want to use an app anymore,
you might as well think of deleting the app. Not everyone understand
the iPad, its features and their functions. The below simple steps
will explain it better.

>>> Locate an app icon on your iPad's home screen, tap and hold your finger on the icon until it begins to move unsteadily.


>>> Now, locate the app you want to delete from the iPad and tap the "X" sign that is at the top left of its icon.


>>> When the above step is done, a message will appear and it will be asking if you want to delete the app from your iPad and lose all of its data. Ignore the message if there is a change of heart or tap the delete button to delete the app if you still want to delete the app. That is all!

10 comments:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that
    they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    My web site ... home equity interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!

    By the way, how could we communicate?

    my web-site ... Super Affiliate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most important info for me.

    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things,
    The web site style is great, the articles is really nice :
    D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my web site ... wege Aus der Privaten krankenversicherung

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Also visit my web-site: Online designer outlet store

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is really a good one it helps new internet people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


    Here is my web-site: günstigste krankenversicherung

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my webpage :: achat vues youtube

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be able to find good information from your articles.


    Here is my page: cpa network

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there to all, the contents present at this site are genuinely awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work
    fellows.

    Also visit my web blog; onlineshop schuhe günstig
    My web site :: outlet schuhe online shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful
    .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to seek out numerous useful info here within the submit, we'd like develop more strategies
    on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    my page - nioxin reviews thinning hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. I visit each day some blogs and blogs to read content, however this website offers quality based articles.


    Here is my blog: kona coffee

    ReplyDelete

Connect with large audience. Start a discussion!