Home » » How To Delete PC Files Directly Without Sending Files To Your Recycle Bin

How To Delete PC Files Directly Without Sending Files To Your Recycle Bin

Written By Owenayuk on Thursday, 14 February 2013 | Thursday, February 14, 2013

You might want to rate yourself the stress of visiting your recycle
bin to delete again the already deleted files on your computer, as you
know that the files you delete go to your PC recycle bin, then you can
go and delete them there. This tutorial will show you how to easily
delete your files without the deleted files going into your recycle
bin. This can either be done by using your PC keyboard shortcuts to
delete your selected files or by using your PC mouse to right click,
select and delete and click on OK. Now you can choose from the below
explained methods:


>>>With your mouse, right click your recycle bin, scroll down and select the option "properties".

*** Mark or select the box "Do not move the files to the recycle bin".
This will remove or delete your files immediately after delete. Now
click ok to save your settings.

*** After saving your settings, be careful. Whatever you delete will
be deleted permanently. You will only be asked to confirm your delete by clicking ok. *** You can change your settings by following the previous step and

3 comments:

  1. Hey there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Visit my weblog ... top ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this website from my pal who told me about this site
    and at the moment this time I am visiting this
    web page and reading very informative posts at
    this time.

    My page; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCkK9-pzu_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.

    He used to be entirely right. This submit actually
    made my day. You cann't consider just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    My web blog :: ways to make money from home online

    ReplyDelete

Connect with large audience. Start a discussion!